Courses currently taught:
- USC ISE-499, Principles of Systems Engineering. A new course, introduced in spring 2016; offered again in fall 2016. In both semesters, scored 5.0 out of a possible 5.0 on student evaluations (“overall rating for the instructor”).
- The above -499 class has now been approved by the ISE faculty to become a regular undergraduate course (called ISE-350), and to become a “pick-list” item for both of the existing undergraduate focus groups. I am teaching this ISE-350 course in the current semester (spring 2018). Syllabus.
- USC ISE-315, Engineering Project Management. Taught in fall 2017. Scored 4.93 out of a possible 5.0 on student evaluations (“overall rating for the instructor”). Syllabus.
- USC ISE-599, Methods and research opportunities in large, complex systems. Syllabus.
Courses formerly taught:
- UCLA ENG-201 — master’s degree course, Systems Engineering. Student evaluation: